1. Because fresh means tasty, prepare your chicken straight away and avoid freezing it. You’ll see just how much tastier and juicier it looks!
2. If you are not going to cook the chicken as soon as you get home, leave it in the
refrigerator so you don’t break its cold chain.
3. In any preparation, the chicken should always be well cooked. It is not advisable to eat raw chicken.
4. When your chicken is ready and at its best, it should be golden on the outside. If
pierced with a fork, a clear juice comes out when completely cooked.
5. Chicken absorbs aromas easily, particularly citrus. Therefore, we recommend preparing it with lemon, orange and other citrus fruits to give your dish more taste.
6. If you want a more golden chicken, cover it with aluminum foil and remove it half an hour before it is ready. This will maintain the moisture of the meat and you’ll achieve a golden and juicy chicken.
7. Preferably, cook your chicken with olive oil so that it absorbs all the properties of this healthy fat.
8. When you cook chicken, add some vegetables and condiments to the broth. Reserve it
to use in other preparations to give them a delicious flavour.
9. Cover the turkey with butter to make the meat juicier and the skin crunchier.
10. If you want to give the turkey more taste, one day before cooking leave it in a dish with brine (water and salt) to soak.
11. To make your preparation healthier, cook the hamburger in water instead of oil!
Marinating is a process that improves the sensory characteristics of the meat in relation to the flavor, texture and juiciness, making it a tender meat that does not dry out while cooking.
Ariztía has developed its own marinating process which does not use salt, allowing our products to be low sodium. We are certified by the INTA in our packaged chicken and turkey products, to be gluten free, soy allergen free and low sodium.
Ariztía turkey is not genetically modified or manipulates, we select the turkey race and through the progress of science, biology and technology birds have reached better growth standards based on the breed, nutrition and environment in which they are raised.
Ariztía chicken is not genetically modified or manipulates, we select the chicken race and through the progress of science, biology and technology birds have reached better growth standards based on the breed, nutrition and environment in which they are raised.
Our birds (Chicken and Turkey) are bred and fed in compliance with animal welfare practices, which means, growing in a healthy environment, comfortable, well fed, stable temperature, free to move within the breeding space and our workers avoid creating unpleasant feelings of pain, fear or despair.
We do not sacrifice with violence; our slaughterhouses are in compliance with accepted and validated international standards, under strict internal control and inspection from the national authorities (SAG). To learn more you can visit: https://www.sag.gob.cl/ambitos-de-accion/preguntas-frecuentes-0
Ariztía does not use hormones, nor has used in the past, our birds are the result of a process that involves a standardized breed, feeding and raising. We are in compliance with Resolución N° 6763 de 12 de octubre de 2011, del Servicio Agrícola y Ganadero (SAG).