Food Storage Security
- Look for a suitable stowage in cold chambers, refrigerators and freezers.
- Provide appropriate cooling conditions for cold chambers, refrigerators and freezers, required for product preservation.
- Keep the cool chain (cooling or freezing), to avoid microbial proliferation.
- Make sure to have a correct cooking process (the food must be fully cooked prior to consumption).
- If food is prepared well in advance of consumption, watch for suitable storage (refrigeration, for example).
- If food is reheated, it must provide sufficient temperature to destroy pathogenic bacteria.
- Comply with hygienic standards in handling to avoid transmission of pathogenic germs by carrier handler.
- Avoid cross-contamination during food preparation (cooked product / raw product).
Follow the instructions for storage, preparation and expiration date indicated on the labels of the containers, for example:
- Refrigerated product: “keep refrigerated between -2 and +2 ° C”.
- Frozen product: “keep frozen at -18 ° C”
- In refrigerated and frozen products: “to consume fully cooked”
- In frozen products: “after thawing the product, do not refreeze”.
- In all products: “Expiration date: ______”.